Connected Technologies is always searching for highly skilled and qualified IT Professionals to join its fast growing company. If you are interested you can email your resume to Human Resources for consideration.
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
As a System Administrator, you will provide technical support on all manner of IT related systems and services we deliver to our clients. Primary methods of support will be remote and over the phone, but occasional hands-on support may be necessary for our local customer base. Having strong analytical skills and being able to clearly communicate complex solutions in a professional manner will be keys to growing and succeeding in this fast paced and dynamic IT environment.
- Be responsive, efficient, and professional to client support requests as they come to the team via “hotline” calls or service tickets.
- Provide one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone for first level hardware, software, and network issues.
- Assist in the configuration of end-user PC hardware, software, and peripherals, both onsite and remotely.
- Diagnose and resolve basic issues with server, email, and internet as well as provides general upkeep and maintenance of our hosted service offerings to clients.
- Performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements as needed.
- Be timely and reliable with your work, documentation, and to your teammates. Adherence to meeting performance standard targets per month is required.
For this position we are looking for someone excited to begin or enhance their IT toolbelt. We offer competitive benefits and there are paths for growth as well as training incentives. We are looking for candidates who are genuinely passionate about IT and can provide the highest levels of customer service.